Thank you for your interest in being part of our Bumps & Babies series of events, funded by the Big Lottery Awards for All. Please complete this form to begin.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All applications must be made via the form on this page
- No successful application will be accepted as a firm booking unless completely filled out and the full fee has been paid
- A very small number of free stalls are available at each event at the discretion of The Organiser. If you believe your group may be considered for this, please email email@example.com
- All applications will be considered by the Organiser and an appropriate mix of stalls will be selected. If your application is not successful you will be notified by e-mail. If your application is accepted, payment will be required within one week, and in any case before the event
- Payment options: payment must be made online via this website (the payment link will be sent to you when your application has been processed).
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit the number of spaces available at any event, and will limit the number of stalls of each type.
- Only goods which are compliant with The International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes and Baby Friendly Initiative standards can be exhibited or sold from your stall (please ask if you are in any doubt)
- No counterfeit or stolen goods must be displayed or sold
- No multilevel marketing businesses; Doterra, Forever Living, Juice Plus etc.
- The Organiser reserves the right to ask you to remove items for sale from your stall, where these may undermine the intention of the event, which is to promote evidence based information around birth, pregnancy, parenting, infant feeding, and is marketed to pregnant women and new families.
OPEN AND CLOSING TIME
Stallholders can gain access at 8.30am Event opening times are 10am – 4pm
- Please be completely set up 10 minutes before opening time
- Your display can only be dismantled AFTER the closing time unless otherwise agreed with the Organiser
NEATNESS OF DISPLAY AND DISPLAY AREA
- All tables must be covered
- Table coverings (non-flammable) must reach the floor at front and sides of the table if storing items underneath your table, for safety and tidiness
- Your display area must be kept neat and tidy at all times
- No fixing to the floor or walls of the building is allowed
- After dismantling your display, make sure that your area is clean.
ALL LITTER MUST BE TAKEN AWAY WITH YOU AT THE END OF THE EVENT
- Tables must not be moved without permission as they have been positioned to give the correct width for walkways and fire exits.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our fundraising as a not for profit event, refunds will not be given unless the cancellation is on our part.
- The Organiser cannot and will not be held responsible for the safety of any persons, stock or money possessions while travelling to or from or during the event
- All items brought onto the premises are done so at the owners own risk
- If you have Public Liability Insurance, please enclose a copy of your valid certificate with your application form.
- In all matters relating to this event, the Organiser’s decision is final
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises or outside space.
- Successful applications will only be finally accepted when we have received a completed Application Form, the correct fee and a copy of your Public Liability Insurance where applicable.
- We maintain our ethos at the event by not having duplicate or similar offerings or large commercial ventures, and so having reviewed all applications, the appropriate mix of stalls will be decided by the Organiser and potential stallholders notified.
- We would then require payment within one week of acceptance, to guarantee the stall, which otherwise could be released to another potential stallholder.
- Payment must in any case have cleared before the event takes place.
Closing date for this initial round of applications is DATE .