Lives in: Coventry CV3
Local info and availability:
West Midlands, everything within an hour from Coventry,
Languages spoken other than English:
I am in the process of qualifying as Breastfeeding Support, I have some experience and can already help with tips and tricks with breastfeeding position , latching, supply and etc. I offer postnatal services, which includes almost anything, from shopping, errands, I am an excellent cook and I make the best brownies.
A little bit about me and the reasons behind becoming a doula.
It all started with my first pregnancy, when I had gestational diabetes and not everything went to plan, and I was left disappointed for not doing my homework right. The second time around I hired a Doula, and the experience was completely different, I was informed and could take different decisions towards my pregnancy and birth which led to am amazing physiological healing birth. I said to myself it must be such a shame if I will not share this amazingness with other women.
My goal as a Doula is to empower women and birthing people to birth as they choose is right for them, but not only, I want everyone of my clients to be informed to a level they can understand their choice.
I truly believe in connecting with my clients, I will love to meet you face to face in a relax environment, somewhere you feel comfortable and safe to talk and open up. In this line of work connection and openness is really powerful, in both ways.
My first session is free and it takes about 1h to 1 hour and a half, I prefer face to face meetings, as said previously, this will allow you to decide if I am the right person to be aside you through pregnancy and birth.
If you choose me as your doula, the standard package includes:
- 2 antenatal sessions (2-3 hours long), one around 28 weeks and a second one at 32 weeks mark, in which we will discuss previous births if its the case, your birthing preferences, I will be drafting a list of questions you may have and return answers within days of the meeting. We will be writing a birth plan together.
- I will be available for online support 24/7 from the moment you choose me as your doula, until 6 weeks postpartum.
- I will be on call starting week 37 , which means I am fully dedicated to you.
- I will be with you in labour from the moment you decide I am needed, and will be with you until baby arrives, feeds, and you are comfortable for me to leave you.
- One postnatal session for assuring everything is alright and birth debreefing.
My Mentored Doula fee’s will be reduced to reflect the mentoring period.
Thank you for having a look at my profile and reading this, I hope you find your matched Doula and have a wonderful birth experience, and if its to be me, than I cant wait to meet you!