- Nine challenges in childbirth for survivors and possible solutions – Kicki Hansard
- Breastfeeding: Surviving or Thriving? – Maddie McMahon
- Nurturing your doula business – Suzy Ashworth
- Holistic Strategies for Protecting Perinatal Mental Health – Mr Raja Gangopadhyay and Dr Diane S Speier
- Toolkit for doula self-care – Hilary Lewin
Delegates can attend two
- Mindfulness for self care Riga Forbes
- Choices after a traumatic birth Mari Greenfield
- Transforming birthing culture Mark Harris
- Birth, Parenthood and Human Rights; Challenges and Solutions Rebecca Schiller
- A spotlight on Better Births, two years on Jo Dagustun
Performances: Poetry from Dzifa Benson and WILD! by Laura and Katie
The event is open to doulas, midwives, breastfeeding supporters, antenatal teachers, health visitors, OBGYNs, other birthworkers, and anyone else who has an interest in birth work! Babes in arms (roughly 0-6 months) are always welcome.
Registration will be from 8am and the day of talks, workshops, networking and exhibition will begin at 9am, and finish by 6pm.
There will be a large exhibition area, and the popular Access Fund raffle, and lunch and refreshments will be provided.