Lives in: Abbots langley WD5
Local info and availability:
London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Night time Doula
Hi I’m Alison, a birth and postnatal doula living in Hertfordshire with my husband and our three children. I’m a lover of art, a cake demolisher, professional tea maker, keen cyclist, hiker wannabe and gallery goer with a huge passion to help others.
I worked for many years in London in the fast paced world of advertising as an Art Buyer. It was having children that made me reconsider my career and begin my doula journey.
My aim is not just to support women, but to empower them to have the best birthing experience they can given any situation or circumstance. I firmly believe that giving birth should be a positive experience where you feel in control of your decisions.
My role as Doula is to listen, support and guide. This is your journey, and I will be there to hold your hand, to listen to you and guide you to information to help support your decision making if needed.
Your baby, your body, YOUR choice and I will stand beside you all the way.
- A free initial meet up to get to know each other
- 2 antenatal sessions at your home
- Help to plan for the 4th trimester
- Email, telephone and messaging support throughout
- On call 10 days before and up to week 42
- Help and support for first feed after birth
- A postnatal session to talk through the birth
- Support and guidance with the care of your newborn
- Look after the baby whilst you have time to yourself
- Help with cooking and chores at your home
- Telephone, email and message support
- Stay overnight at your home and sleep in the same room as the baby so you can rest and recharge
- Change, wind, comfort and settle your baby to sleep
Please get in touch if you would like to know more x