Postnatal (Recognised since May 2021)
Lives in: Flimwell. Wadhurst TN5
Local info and availability:
East Sussex and Kent (I cover most TN postcodes)
I’m Carole, a Birth & Postnatal Doula, totally outnumbered living with my husband, three lively boys and our dog on the beautiful East Sussex/Kent border.
I am passionate about supporting and empowering Mums and families through pregnancy and their babies precious first days/weeks/months. I want to be the doula that I wished I had had all those years ago when I had my babies. Providing hands on practical support, reassurance, and helping Mums relax and gain confidence in their new role.
Please have a look at my website (www.flourishbirthandbaby.co.uk) or give me a call to see how I could support you and your family.
Outside of doula life I love yoga and walking our pampered pooch. I love cooking (especially anything with chocolate as a main ingredient!) and, much to the embarrassment of my boys, love singing loudly in the car!
- Relevant Courses, Skills and Qualifications…
- Birth & Postnatal doula course, facilitated by Sophie Brigstocke, Nurturing Birth (May 2017)
- Twins and More Workshop facilitated by Naomi Kemeny, Younique Postnatal (December 2017)
- Understanding Newborns workshop facilitated by Victoria Greenly, Younique Postnatal (December 2017)
- “Understanding The Infant Microbiome” Webinar (November 2017)
- Perinatal Mental Health Awareness, MIMHS (September 2018)
- Nurturing Birth Mentoring Programme (October 2018)
- Recognised Doula UK Postnatal doula (May 2021)
- Postnatal Mental Health, Your Birthright (April 2022)
- Daisy First Aid Gold (May 2022)
- DBS checked
- Full Driving license