Approved Course Assessment
(If you have not yet applied to be an approved Doula UK course provider, please return to this page How to Become an Approved Course Provider)
Once you have been invited to have your course assessed you can contact one of the following Doula UK approved assessors:
- Zoe Woodman, The Sling Consultancy email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Reynolds email email@example.com
- Dani Diosi Mama Serene email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Doula UK course provider may assess your course (peer review).
- Suggest an assessor provided they meet above criteria. It will be necessary for them to apply before they assess your course. We will add them to this list.
Criteria for becoming an Assessor:
- 5 or more years experience of providing or assessing real-time Adult Education/Vocational Training/Antenatal Education in group settings
- 3 or more years experience of perinatal work
- Formal training in Cultural/Anti Racism, LGBTQ+ and Disability Competency/Safety/Awareness
To apply, please send your CV with evidence of the required training to email@example.com along with a supporting statement outlining your specific relevant experience.