Doula UK is a non-profit organisation mainly run by volunteers and reliant on membership fees and donations to do all the work we do.
Your support will help us to ensure women, parents & families have access to life-changing support in the childbearing year – regardless of circumstance.
Fundraise and help us provide life changing support for women and families in the childbearing year, regardless of circumstance, nurture the doula community and campaign for better support for UK families. Doula UK is a Community Interest Company.
Some ideas for fundraising activities you could undertake are:
- organising events – baby shows, cake sales and coffee mornings have been organised in the past
- sponsored activities – from a walk or run to cutting off your hair, getting a wax or giving up chocolate, the possibilities are endless
- asking for donations to Doula UK instead of gifts at events and special occasions
- Doula UK is set up as a cause on the easyfundraising.org.uk platform. If you register, and download the Donation Reminder (in any browser), you will get a little pop up reminder each time you visit an online shop which is an easyfundraising partner. PLEASE consider signing up and raising money as you go – there is no catch, it won’t cost you an extra penny!
Are you a doula who agrees that support from a skilled doula should be an option for all, regardless of circumstance? Have you been helped by Doula UK and want to give back?
Perhaps you, or a friend or family member, were supported by a doula and you want to help others find out about doulas and get the benefits you enjoyed?
Donate and help us provide life-changing support for women, parents and families in the childbearing year – regardless of circumstance – nurture the doula community and campaign for better support for UK families.
If you would like to make a donation please either:
- send a cheque payable to ‘Doula UK’, with your name, address and telephone number and the words ‘Donation’ clearly written on the reverse or on the enclosed documentation to: Doula UK, c/o Together Bookkeeping, Home Lea Cottage, The Green, Stowupland, Suffolk, IP14 4AE
- donate online here.
- or donate directly to the Access Fund online here
Become a member
Spread the word
Like or follow us on social media and help spread news & information and promote events