Dated: 1st March 2021
The Resolution Centre is managed by the Resolution Coordinator, Nicola Wilson.
If a breach of our Code of Conduct or Misconduct Policy is reported a panel of experienced Doula UK doulas will investigate further.
What the Resolution Centre will investigate:
- Breaches of the Code of Conduct.
- Breaches of the Misconduct Policy.
What the Resolution Centre will not investigate:
- Internal complaints between doulas – except in cases of a breach of the Code of Conduct or Misconduct policies.
- Financial disputes
- Legal proceedings or disputes
(This list is not exhaustive)
If your complaint is not covered in the above you may find help from the following;
- The Citizens Advice Bureaux
- The Small Claims Court
If you have accessibility issues that prevent you from filling out this form please contact Nicola Wilson, Resolution Coordinator email@example.com
The timeline for Code of Conduct breaches handled by our Resolution Panel:
- If you wish to report an incident it must be within 6 months of the date of occurrence.
- You can expect the process to take 8 weeks in total.
- The Resolution Coordinator will contact you within 2 weeks of making a report.
- The Resolution Coordinator will contact the member after 2 weeks and will give them a further 2 weeks to provide a response and evidence.
- The report will then be forwarded to the Resolution Panel who will make a recommendation within 3 weeks.
- The Resolution Coordinator will contact you within a week to inform you of the decision.
- The resolution panel is made up of one Doula UK Director, one independent person and three Doula UK members.
- The names of those involved in the incident will not be revealed to the panel.