Postnatal (Recognised since April 2021)
Birth (Recognised since July 2022)
Lives in: Edinburgh EH55
Local info and availability:
Edinburgh, Wishaw, Glasgow, Central Scotland and also over remote advice and support. Call,Text, Email Mobile: 07720434345 Email: email@example.com
*Antenatal Education - Promotion of a natural labour & birth, mobility during labour and birth, physiology during labour & birth, pain relief options, * Birth Choices, * Aromatherapy during Pregnancy, * Caesarean Birth Preparation * Postnatal Nurse (Mother & Baby), * Early Days Advice, * Maternity Nursing, * Newborn Nanny, * Breastfeeding Support, * Bottle Feeding Support, * Sleep Routine and Babycare Specialist, * Remote & Virtual Doula Birth and or Postnatal, * Umbilical Cord Blood & Stem Cell Procurement (Optimal cord Clamping is still possible and encouraged) * Placenta Encapsulation & other remedies including tinctures, balms and homeopathic remedies. *Gender reveal blood test from 6 weeks
Powerfully serving Central Scotland, with an impressive 17 year dedication to studying Conception Women and Families, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table. As a proud mother of three including vibrant twins age 14 and a remarkable eldest child age 17, I intimately understand the journey of parenthood.
My unwavering commitment to excellence led me to achieving 340 /360 credit towards the Bachelor of Midwifery degree from Napier University solidifying my expertise from 2014 – 2018.
Armed with my vast experience, I aim to elevate and enhance the current maternity care landscape for pregnant people and their families. My primary focus lies in offering unparalleled postnatal planning support, commonly referred to as the 4th trimester. From the precious moments following birth of your baby and throughout the initial days, weeks or months, I am here to be your guiding light.
With my specialised knowledge in newborn care, having conducted a multitude of mother and newborn checks I possess the skills to adequately support you and your partner throughout your pregnancy journey and beyond.
Working with pregnant people and their families is not just my profession – it is my unwavering passion, my calling. I take immense joy in providing support, comprehensive education and invaluable guidance. Together we will navigate the magnificent transition from pregnancy to positive parenting, ensuring a seamless and empowering experience, I am here to share precious advice, proffer essential tips and foster an environment where you can flourish!
This journey is all about you, your birth partner and your baby, it is of paramount importance that your birth experience is nothing short of extraordinary. Let us forge an unforgettable and cherished memory that will forever illuminate your journey into parenthood!
This is YOUR time make sure your BIRTH EXPERIENCE is a POSITIVE one… one to cherish, always!
Various relevant certificates & Qualifications below ;
- I have personally delivered many babies and assisted obstetricians in theatre with multiple cesareans, forceps, kiwi and vontouse deliveries within local NHS hospitals and on the Isle of Man whilst training to become a midwife.
- I have completed the renowned Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training (PROMPT) – (Obstetric Emergencies )
- The Use of Essential Oils – Aromatherapy: Midwifery Clinical Practice
- Decision Making in Midwifery
- Community Midwives Obstetric Emergencies
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Pregnancy Loss and the Death of a Baby : Sands Training for student Midwives
- FGM Raising Awareness of Female Genital Mutilation
- Breastfeeding Baby Friendly Accredited Bachelor of Midwifery programme
- OCN Maternity Practitioner
- Parent Education Awareness Session
- Midwifery in Challenging Circumstances
- Paediatric First Aid Oct 2023
- Manual Handling
- Keeping Childbirth Natural & Dynamic ENU
- Evidence Base for Contemporary Midwifery Practice
- Midwifery Care in challenging Circumstances
- Public Health & Social Context of Childbearing
- Complex Care in Childbirth
- The Scientific Principals of maternal & Infant Health
- The Fundamentals in Antenatal Postnatal Care
- Perspectives of Health and professional Practice
- Life Sciences Applied to Nursing Midwifery
- Fundamentals of Labour & Birth
- Midwifery Care of the Newborn & Family
- Midwifery Hands On Practice ( Labour & Postnatal ) 1, 2,3,4,5 & 7
- Recognised Doula UK, Birth & Postnatal – Red Tent
- Infection Control & Prevention 2022
- IPEN Placenta Encapsulation Remedies Specialist 2018
- MNT – Midwifery Practitioner 2018
- Specialist Umbilical Cord Blood & Tissue Phlebotomist ( Harvesting/Banking) 2023
- Safeguarding Children & Adults 2021
- I’d be delighted to support you and your partner through your pregnancy journey. To BOOK or for more information Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07720434345 always delighted to chat and alleviate any fears you may have in relation to anything pregnancy related!