Lives in: Sheffield S10
Local info and availability:
I cover all Sheffield, South Yorkshire and some areas of Derbyshire. I am happy to drive 1 hour away from where I live in South Yorkshire. Please contact me if you would like to find out if I cover your area.
Congratulations on your big news!
I’m Tracey, originally from Ireland but moved to the UK in 2021 with my husband and 2-year-old son. We made the long journey home together after living in New Zealand and Australia for 10 years. I LOVE travelling! I am always up for an adventure and would say I am very open-minded and easy to get along with.
I worked in the Childcare Industry for 8 years caring for children between the ages of 0-12 years, working in many different childcare centres in Ireland, Australia and NZ. When I gave birth to my son in NZ in 2020, I realised new parents need a village of support to help raise our children. This is when my passion to become a Postnatal Doula began.
In my free time I enjoy reading, the gym, walks/hikes with my family and planning the next road trip! I’ve been learning myself how to crochet (not very well). A for effort!
I’m a big foodie and a sucker for a Netflix binge!
This time is precious and the transition into parenthood should be as calm and stress free as possible. I want to encourage and nurture you along the way and hopefully make a positive difference to your Postnatal experience. Continuity of care is key for new parents. I will not give medical advice but I can navigate you towards evidenced based information so you can then make informed choices.
These are just a few of many ways I can offer Support:
- Antenatal Support
- Support during labour
- Feeding Guidance
- New- Born Care and Development
- Self-Care and Recovery Tips
- Provide Evidence Based Information
- Prepare and Cook Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Light housework e.g., Folding Laundry, Hoovering or Wash-up
- Cuddle baby while you rest/shower
- Support with older Children
- Support for Partners and other Family Members
- Signpost to professionals and services e.g., Osteopaths, Lactation Consultants or Parent Groups
- Listen to any joys, worries or concerns you may have with a non-judgmental ear, over a cuppa!
Training and Certificates:
- Diploma Early Childhood Education, 2007
- Younique Postnatal Doula Preparation Course, June 2022
- Younique Postnatal Planning workshop, October 2022
- Centre of Excellence Postnatal Depression Course, November 2022
- Mini Birth Debrief Course, November 2022
- LGBT and Competency in Birth and Beyond, November 2022
- Infant Feeding Workshop, November 2022
- Sands Workshop, November 2022
- The Sling Consultancy Workshop, January 2023
- Side by Side Doula Birth Preparation Course, March 2023
- ABM Breastfeeding Support Worker (In Training) September 2023
- DBS Checked/Full Insurance
If you would like a chat, I offer a free 30-minute non-obligatory chat online or in person.
You can contact me via the page below for further enquiries.
Please remember to check spam for any replies.
I look forward to hearing from you!