7th January 2022
Doula UK present a dynamic and exciting programme with a range of topics to inspire, challenge and empower. We look forward to welcoming members, birthworkers and all those who support or are interested in supporting families in the birth and perinatal period.
SPEAKERS & EVENT PROGRAMME
- Lyndsey Hookway – Author, Holistic Sleep Coach, Paediatric Nurse, Lactation Consultant ’10 biggest child sleep myths’
- Jo Rhys-Davies – Birthrights Charity – ‘Rights Matter in Maternity’
- BJ Woodstein – Writer, Associate Professor, Lactation Consultant and Doula ‘Supporting LGBTQ+ Families’
- Dr Ria Clark – Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar – ‘Why doulas are ideally placed to push back against racial injusctice in maternity care’
- Faye Ceyhan – Birth Business Coach – ‘How to Doula Social Media’
- Victoria Greenly – Postnatal Doula and Doula Trainer – ‘Postnatal Awareness’
- Laura Godfey-Isaacs – Artists, Midwife and Birth Activist – ‘Maternal Journal’
- Mari Greenfield – Doula and Post-Doctorol Fellow – ‘How to Support Parents in Pregnancy Following a Traumatic Birth’
- Hilary Lewin – Doula, Abdominal Therapist, Teacher, Writer – ‘Community – for better and for worse.’
- Charlotte Edun – Doula, Hynobirthing and MA Researcher ‘Who Holds the Knowledge Controls the Body : Birth Knowledge Redistribution’
- Jo Dagustan – Team Lead, AIMS Campaigns Steering Group ‘AIMS Campaigns! A Look Behind the Scenes’
Ticket price £37.50 (£30 for Doula UK Members) includes full access to the LIVE event PLUS on-demand access recording for one month to view any talks missed or should particpants wish to watch talks again.
For £12.50 (£10 for Doula UK members) particpants can choose a single session (morning or afternoon) to attend. Recording will not be available.
Fundraising Event – Doula Access Fund
The Doula UK conference is a fundraiser and all profits will be donated to the Doula Access Fund which provides free doula support to those most vulnerable and in need. Find out more about the Doula Access Fund here
We would also like to extend our thanks to our supporter Pinter and Martin and Optibac.