Doula UK is thrilled to present a dynamic day of learning for doulas and midwives, breastfeeding supporters, antenatal teachers, health visitors, OBGYNs and anyone supporting women and families in the perinatal period and beyond.
In addition to our Gold Sponsor KG Hypnobirthing, we would like to extend our thanks to this year’s Silver Sponsors, Yogabirth and Weleda, and to our Media Partner, JUNO magazine.
- Mia Scotland (Clinical Psychologist, birth doula, and author) – “Sane Mothers in a Crazy World; how society sets us up to fail”
- Elizabeth Prochaska (Chair of Birthrights and barrister at Matrix London) – “Human rights in childbirth”
- Mars Lord (Doula, Head of Internal Communications at Doula UK) – “Doulaing, the Spice of Life”
- Plus, poetry from Kati Edwards throughout the day
- Kate Greenstock – Birth Your Business into Being
- Katherine Woodbury – Beaded Birthlines
- Indira Lopez Bassol – Tongue Tie and Symptoms for Breast and Bottle
The conference will be held on Saturday 19th March at the Tomlinson Centre, Queensbridge Road, London E8 3ND, in advance of World Doula Week, which commences on 22nd March.
Tickets are available here.